Warns you of a leak before it becomes a flood…
Flood Buzz™ Pro is designed to detect water and sounds a 110dB alarm upon contact.
Place near any potential water leak or flood source, such as a sump pump, hot water tank, washing machine or dishwasher connectors and faucet/toilet tank connectors.
- No buttons to push
- No programming to worry about
- No batteries to buy or replace
- Flood Buzz™ alarms have an internal battery and are good for a minimum of two years
- Reusable and simple to test by dipping the two bottom prongs in a small amount of water
- Turn Flood Buzz™ Pro into a silent Ad by affixing a 1.5” x 1” label with your contact info
Just place it and hope it never goes off!*
Prongs to ground
Prongs up 1/8”
|Sink cabinets (Vanities)||X|
|Portable Humidifier / de-Humidifier||X|
|Water heater pans||X|
|HVAC condensing pans||X|
- Built-in battery lasts a minimum of 2 years*. No need to replace batteries.
- Alarm dB Level: Up to 110.
- Reusable and simple to test by dipping the two bottom prongs in a small amount of water or by placing on a damp cloth.
- Flood Buzz™ provided in its own counter display (16 per display and 3 displays per Carton).
- Space for label using Avery® label #5434 (1” x 1-1/2”) or similar label (not included).
- Early leak warning may help lessen water damage and lower repair costs.
- Simple operation. No programming or pressing buttons.
- Alarm stops when unit is removed from water leak.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT US AT: email@example.com
* For best protection, Flood Buzz™ Pro should be replaced by the “Replace by” date as indicated on the unit.
Available from OS&B™ in Eastern Canada.
In Western Canada (including Thunder Bay), please contact Stringer Sales at www.stringersales.com.