One Unit, Two Functions…
The state of the art 360 Fill&Drain™ Waste & Overflow System features an integral tub filler, offering your customer the combined functionality and convenience of Filling and Draining their tub with one integral unit. Eliminates the need for a traditionally mounted spout above the tub well.
Your job just got easier.
Flow restricting Aerators with a anti-clogging technology provide a splash free laminar stream of water. Also included with each Fill&Drain™ package are 2 Full Flow laminar stream Straighteners for increased flow*.
- Two flow restricting Aerators featuring anti-clogging technology delivering a total of 4.305 GPM (Cdn) or 19.571 LPM at a pressure of 60psi = Splash free laminar stream
- We Drain what we Fill even with the drain closure in the closed position = No more overflowed tubs*!
- Integral Backflow prevention featuring built-in Backflow Technology = No external Atmospheric Air Vent (Vacuum Breaker) required
- Aerator Removal Tool included
- New Dual 1/2” FIP supply Connections (1 on each side of Overflow Elbow). Simply cap off (Cap included) the unused Connection = Easier installation in shallow wall spaces
- Corrugated Overflow tube for increased adjustability
- Twist+Lock style brass Faceplate (with Vandal Proof screw) mounting = Simple and Secure Installation and Fit
- Built-in Backflow Technology = Serviceable from inside the Tub
- Conforms to ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1 and B125.2 Standards
- Proudly designed, engineered and manufactured in Canada
“Eliminating the traditional spout from the installation opened up so many design opportunities for us… It offered us the opportunity to differentiate this project from others and offer our client something truly unique and special…”
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT US AT: firstname.lastname@example.org
*NOTE: Tub can oveflow if full flow laminar stream Straighteners installed.
Clicker® is a Registered Trademark of Oakville Stamping and Bending Limited (OS&B®)