Now featuring a snap-off Test Cap and an asymmetrical Deck Plate designed not to interfere with a freestanding faucet rough-in!
Install a Freestanding Bathtub in minutes…
No muss. No fuss. No kidding.
Your job just got easier.™
Now Island Tub Drain features a snap-off Test Cap. Firmly grip the centre Tab with a pair of Channel Locks and rock back and forth until removed. The Test Cap also keeps dirt and debris out of the Drain during rough-in.
Then, attach the correct Tailpiece (supplied) or Adaptor Kit (also supplied) to the bath drain and lower the tub into the specially designed rubber seal.
“Now I can install my tub at the Trim stage rather than the Rough-in stage – no more damaged tubs… My tiler is happy because he can even run his tiles under the tub rather than having to cut around – huge time saver!”
- Newly redesigned Asymmetrical 18 Gauge Epoxy coated Metal Deck Flange – makes installation in tight spaces easier
- Built-in Snap-off Test Cap – allows for water/air/smoke testing
- ITD35 is a Freestanding Tub rough-in (install before tile installation) – access below fixture not required
- Low profile design – allows for installation in 8” joist space or greater
- Use 5” hole saw to cut sub floor (not included). Cutting template included
- Secure Deck Flange with 6 screws (not included)
- Do not cut the brass Tailpiece as this may cause a leak
- 2 x Brass Tailpieces (Fine Thread and Flanged)
- ABS or PVC Adapter Kit (attaches Island Tub Drain to ABS or PVC Bath Wastes)
- Island Drain assembly with 1-1/2” DWV ABS Tailpiece
- 2” x 1-1/2” ABS Reducing Bushing
- Cutting template
- Tile Guard
Fine Thread Tailpiece
Attaches to 314 Series Direct/Offset Bath Wastes and Integral Bath Wastes.
Attaches to 314DC Series Cable-Drive® Bath Wastes and Integral Bath Wastes.
ABS or PVC Adapter Kit
Attaches to ABS or PVC Bath Wastes and includes Brass Nut and Poly Washer.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT US AT: firstname.lastname@example.org
OS&B™ is a Registered Trademark of Oakville Stamping and Bending Ltd.
Island Tub Drain is Patented in Canada and the United States of America.